Return and Refund Policy
For returns to The Custom T Shirt Shop: You must request an RA (Return Authorisation) number before making a return. To get your RA number please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RA number. In your Email please let us know the reason why you would like to return your Item The Invoice number and when the Purchase was made. Once you receive your RA number send us back you item with your RA Number clearly marked on the back of the Parcel with your return address.
What can I returned: Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may only be returned.
Please be aware , we will not refund or exchange due to change of mind, wrong garment size selection, or care instructions have not been followed and as a result have damaged the garment.
Please use the size guide to make sure you are purchasing the correct size and please be aware all garment sizing has a tolerance of 2.5cm for half chest and length.
If you believe the garment was washed correctly please return the garment to us so we can asses what went wrong and we will be in contact with you
At The Custom T-Shirt Shop we take customer service very seriously. If there is a problem we want to know.
Just please be aware that we print your T shirt from File and are not able to change or take responsibility for
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors that you may make.
- Low-resolution or poor quality of uploaded images to our Server.
- You not understanding the Maximum print area as stated in the Help Guide and other areas on the Web Site (Maximum print area is 350mm wide and 400mm long).
- Incorrect product type, size or colour made by the customer.
- The Print will look a little different from the representation on the website and the Online Designer is a Guide for you to get your T Shirt how you want it not an actual picture of your T Shirt, image sizing will vary from size to size. Images will be sized to the best of ability but some tolerances will need to be allowed for.
- Garment colours may vary Slightly from the Actual Images on the Web Site.
- Some Garment are Not Pre-Shrunk as stated on the website and this should be taken into consideration when ordering.
- Incorrect shipping address entered by the customer.
The website online designer is for display purposes to assist in designing your T Shirt and some difference in the shirts and how the design looks on the T Shirt will occur. If you need exact sizing, please add any relative information to the notes. It is important to contact us if there as specific requirements as the online designer is a guide only and there will be a difference in the print size between different sizes, Sizing of the image is done by our best judgement.
When can I not return my Item: No returns will be accepted after 21 days of dispatch of purchase. Items with noticeable wear and tear cannot be returned. Items must be in a like new condition to be able to be returned.
What is Replacement or Refunded: Where possible we will replace a faulty garment, if there is a valid reason why the customer does not want a replacement and would like a refund we will take into account all factors and make a reasonable decision. Where possible if a customer is requesting a refund we will work with the customer to have a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
Return Shipping Charges: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the Purchaser. We may from time to time reimburse shipping charges but this is done at our discretion.
To return your items:
- Obtain your RA Number
- Pack and Ship your Return, send any tracking Number to us, Please be aware we will not cover lost items in Post with out a Tracking Number from you.
Send the package to:
Custom T Shirt Shop
Shop 6 50 Hume St
Norman Park QLD