The Things to Do.
- It is important to wash the garment before wearing
- Cold to cool wash on the gentle cycle.
- Wash and dry the Tee inside out.
- Air Dry out of direct sunlight.
The Things Not To Do
- Do Not use harsh chemicals.
- Do Not dry clean.
- Do Not tumble dry.
- Do Not iron the print.
A few extra steps to help get the most out of your Custom Printed Tee.
Here are a few extra things to be aware of so you can get the most out of your T Shirt.
The washing detergent that you use matters, avoid any detergents that have Oxy-Action in them, this will reduce the life of the print and the T Shirt. We recommend using a PH neutral washing detergent like OMO Sensitive.
Hanging your T Shirt on a Hanger straight out of the washing machine will help with the drip dry and avoid the need for ironing. If ironing is required, use a low heat and iron the T Shirt inside out to avoid damaging the print.