We understand that not everyone wants the same T Shirt, we also know that you may want a different finish on your apparel. We offer a range of different decorating services, DTG (Direct To Garment), Screen Printing, Embroidery, Dye Sublimation, Vinyl Print & Cut Transfers and Foil Printing.
At the Custom T Shirt Shop we use several printing methods so we can get you a T Shirt or apparel just how you want it. A general guide is below for more information please click on the buttons above for a full rundown of each process.
- DTG (Direct To Garment) this is the main process that we print. This process is a digital process using the Brother GTX Printer so that you get high quality prints on Cotton T Shirts.
- Embroidery, COMING SOON.
- Dye Sublimation, is a full colour high resolution digital process which is used to primarily print onto white polyester T Shirts. Dye Sublimation can also be used to print onto Hi Visibility Polyester work wear, give us a ring and we can explain how we can make this an affordable option for you.
- Vinyl Print and Cut, this is the process that we us to print onto dark colour polyester, it is also the way that we print names and numbers onto jerseys and sporting apparel.
- Foil Printing, this is a digital service that can be used to print metallic and fluorescent colours onto T Shirts and Apparel. Please be aware this is only rated at 50 max washes.
- Screen Printing, we offer this service through our good friends at ‘Print Repeat’. You can click onto the button above to be directed to their website. We usually do not advise to use Screen printing under 30 T Shirt or apparel. For low volume orders we recommend using DTG Printing for value for money.
- Direct To Film, this is a Digital Transfer, perfect for full colour bulk orders, these transfers can be used on Polyester and Cotton garments,the minimum order for DTF is 20+.
Want to get a volume quote or need some help with what printing process to use, click on the contact us button to contact us and we will be happy to help with any advice that we can.
Our aim is to get T Shirts and apparel to our customers that they love, with quick handling times.
For T Shirt Printing in Brisbane, we offer a in-store same day T Shirt printing but conditions do apply.